Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Show is Over

I, for once, for the very first time in my life, HAD a SERIOUS relationship: LOVE relationship, in this case.
-monkey love didn't count here-
-crushes also didn't count-
-I'm talking about a SERIOUS one here, but...-

It ended less than a month ago...after a year of 'trying to love' him. After a year of trying to convince myself that love can somehow be developed over time and endless efforts. Perhaps, my love for him was not strong enough to make me stay...Not as strong as his love to me

I was stung by guilt. I was blanketed by fear.
I felt guilty for turning him down...though that's the best for both of us.
I was scared, perhaps I made the wrong decision?
What if I let go a man who really loves [loved?] me sincerely, but I was too blind to see and 'feel' that?

It's no point dwelling with the Why and why and why did I break up with him. It's a mixture of everything, a little bit of everything, but most of it was from my side. I guess, my heart wronged him a lot. I failed to love him the way he loved me.

So, I chose to end the chapter.
I brought down the curtain,
Ladies and gentlemen, the show is OVER.

1 comment:

bukan orang dagang said...

hey, zack..cheer up, my dear..that's not the end yet..the perrrfect guy will come at the perrrfect time..just wait.
hmm..don't you want to sit with us and share your story over cup of coffee?